top of page

My Site Group

Public·97 members

[WATCH LIVE] Livestream: Packers - Bengals Live TV 12 August 2023

Packers vs. Bengals: Free streaming, TV, how to watch NFL preseasonIt’s Friday night football in the NFL as the 2023 preseason schedule continues with a game between the Green Bay Packers and Cincinnati Bengals. The game will air on TV via NFL Network nationally. Fans can also watch NFL preseason games for free by signing up for a trial of fuboTV. LIVE STREAM: Sign up here to watch NFL preseason gamesEyes will be on Jordan Love as the Packers look to move on at quarterback after trading away Aaron Rodgers this past offseason.

He’s never done that in the game. So, the practice, I mean, it’s a little bit different. You know you shouldn’t, but you also know there’s no consequences. ”The Bengals and Packers play Friday night at Paycor Stadium. BURROW SIGHTINGPro Bowl quarterback Joe Burrow, who strained a calf muscle early in Bengals camp, rode to the practice field on a golf cart and walked around on the sideline during the session in street clothes. There is no timetable for his return. Bengals coach Zac Taylor said Burrow, who is eligible for a new contract making him one of the highest-paid players in the NFL, will be out “several more weeks. ”“It’s always nice to have his presence out there, ” Cincinnati offensive coordinator Brian Callahan said. “It’s good for guys to see him out.

Packers offensive lineman Elgton Jenkins was at the center of a couple of fights that briefly delayed the practice. Jenkins connected with a punch to the head of Bengals defensive tackle D. J. Reader and was walked off the field by a coach. The fracas didn’t escalate to the level of the helmet-swinging melee between the Bengals and Los Angeles Rams during a joint practice in Cincinnati last year. That one ended the session immediately. “Emotions get high, ” Green Bay left tackle David Bakhtiari said. “I know (Jenkins will) never do it in the game.

Meanwhile, the Bengals are looking to rally around quarterback Joe Burrow as they try for another push to the Super Bowl. There will also be attention on any animosity between the two sides as the Packers and Bengals were seen getting into scuffles during joint practices earlier this week. How to watch Packers vs.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page